Windows Microsoft Update Catalog is an essential service from Microsoft. This provides a listing of software updates which can be distributed over a corporate network. To learn How to use Microsoft Update Catalog realtek can prove to be a one stop location for finding software updates, drivers and hot fixes.
Microsoft Update Catalog Windows 10
From time to time, Microsoft launches important, recommended updates to make Windows even better. By providing these updates, Microsoft simply fixes bugs on the service and introduces new features to the Windows. And to make the updates easier, Microsoft developed the tool, especially for corporate and enterprise environments. Powershell Microsoft Update Catalog download offers quick access to updates and hot fixes.
How to install drivers from Microsoft update catalogue. And to do so, you have to follow these steps:
- Visit the Microsoft Update Catalog windows 10 website using this link: http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/Home.aspx
- Then search for updates from the Windows Update Catalog from the search box. Simply enter a search term.
- As well as the good part is that, you can search for an update using full text, using a single keyword, KB article, MSRC bulletin, driver manufacturer, driver model, driver version, product, and a classification.
- After that, you have to select the appropriate version of Windows.
- Search or click on Advanced Search if you want to refine your search. A list will be displayed. Select the updates that you want to download.
- Simply click on Add button for each selection to add it to the download menu.
- Next, you have to download the updates. You might be asked to install an Active-X download control to be able to download files from this site.
- Once downloaded, double click on them to install them on your computer.
Even, Administrators can download updates from the Microsoft Download Center or the Windows Update Catalog activex control. And then deploy an update on multiple computers.
Related Post: Recall Email in Outlook
Some Other Details:
In case, if you are using Windows Server Update Services or WSUS 3.0, System Center Essentials (SCE), or System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) you can import updates directly into these applications.
You can easily configure updates like Security updates, critical updates, service packs, update rollups, definition updates, and critical drivers and synchronize with your server automatically. You can still import these updates into your application by using this product.
So go ahead and check Microsoft Updater Catalog and see how it is working for you. Also, if you have any more questions to ask. Then do feel free to comment below.
Related Post: How to open Control Panel