You can use the Windows 10 Update Assistant to install the newer version of OS on your PC. Many of us often face issues that Do i need windows 10 update assistant? And if this is the same with you, then this tool can help you a lot.
In this article, I will be talking how you can use this Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant to update your PC to the latest Windows 10 version easily.
How To Use Microsoft Windows 10 Update Assistant to upgrade your OS
- First of all, visit official Microsoft website here.
- From there, click on the Update now button. Either way, you can also visit the Updates History Page and click on the Get the Update now button.
- After, click on the Update now button, the Windows10Upgrade.exe file will get downloaded to your computer.
- Once downloaded double click on the file to run it, then the Update Assistant will open up.
- From here, click on the Update Now to proceed.
- Then the tool will start checking if your device is compatible and ready for the upgrade or not.
- If your device is compatible, you will get notified.
- Then click on the Next button, and the update process will get started.
- Also, it will be a lengthy process. So you can minimize the window and do other work.
- Once the process is completed, you will be asked to restart.
- After a couple of restarts, your computer will get updated to the newer version of Windows 10.
Uninstall Windows 10 Update Assistant
Once you are done with the upgrade, you can simply uninstall this assistant or how to disable windows 10 update assistant permanently. For this, follow these steps:
- First of all go to control program.
- Then open the Programs and Features window.
- From here, select the Update Assistant and click on the uninstall button.
- Once the process gets completed, this will get removed from your computer.
So that was all for your question What is windows 10 update assistant? To upgrade your Windows 10 and also for how to remove windows 10 update assistant permanently? Now go ahead and check the steps out and see how it is working for you. Also, if you have any more questions to ask. Then do feel free to comment below and I will surely help you out.
Related Post: Windows Update not Downloading